
Happy Valentines to my sweetheart of 47 plus years. I want you to know how very much I love you. and how you have made my life so full and complete. I love every minute and I love the time we have together. The things we do together. Our little trips we take, and the drives. I love it when we go to the store and end up 75 miles from where we were supposed to be. How about the Sunday drive we took and ended up Cedar Canyon in a real bad snow strom and we just kept going, to come out at US89. What an adventure. Thank you Byron for your love and patience, and for all you have done for me to help me be a better person. For the family we have, and for the example you have been for them. I love you, I love you, Karon
No comments:
Post a Comment