Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Holzhauer



Tawnee is our oldest, she is married to Tom Holzhauer and they have 2 great boys, Kaleb and Landon. T & T are living in Southern Utah where Tawnee works for the parks and recreation department and Tom works for Costco. They also have their own Vinyl lettering business called Signature Thoughts which is a successful venture they really enjoy doing.





Kaleb is currently in school to be an electrician and is doing really well.

Landon left in May to serve a mission in the Tuscon Arizona mission and seems to really be enjoying himself.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Well that is part of your family waiting for the rest to be posted.

gram karon said...

good job sardear love you now if I only knew what to do now xoxoxo I guess today is the day to cry for Salli but that is okay thanks so very much I love you

The Isoms said...

Wow! What a fun way to get to know the Knighton family better! I love reading that post! By the way this is Brittany (Fowlks) Isom.